Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Welcome!!

Hello fellow Fresh Fit and Fabulous people! Welcome to my blog where I will be giving you information and here to answer questions about exercise, eating healthy, beauty, trends, and hair! Please feel free to email me at Turbodancer07@gmail.com or reply here on my blog. I look forward to helping you achieve your dreams and goals along with making you feel great about yourself.

I recently became a Independent Beachbody Coach. This is something that I have always wanted to do in starting a dream of being a personal trainer and nutrition coach. This is just the beginning of that dream! Along with my other two passions of hair, and fashion, this is how I feel I can tie these passions together, by blogging and giving you information that I have learned along the way about different things in this world of exercise, eating healthy, and beauty!

I hope I can help you achieve your goals that you have set and or answer any questions that you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment